Brother printers are the most preferred ones among all other printer brands as it provides unique features and long shelf life. It includes high-quality toner mixture which ensures its excellent printing quality. But sometimes you might get a dreaded “Replace Toner” message on your Brother printer for which you are supposed to connect with our Brother Printer Support to Fix Brother Printer replace toner error easily and conveniently.
What is a “Replace toner” message?
Toner is a powder mixture used in laser printers which help to generate printed text and images on the paper. But with times it needs to replaced to ensure the nonstop functioning of the printer.
Replace expired toner of your Brother printer
The toner of your Brother printer is also subjected to change with times, and you will receive a message asking to change the toner as the toner reaches its expiry level. You can fix this “Replace toner” message of your Brother printer on your own by following the steps mentioned below.
- Power on your brother printer
- Open the front cover and keep the machine in power on mode for few minutes to cool down
- Take out the drum-toner cartridge assembly
- Unassemble the toner-drum unit and lift the toner out of that unit
- Bring the new toner cartridge and shake it from side to side several times to spread the toner evenly inside the cartridge
- Put the new toner cartridge inside the drum unit and lock it properly
- Put the toner-drum unit back inside the printer and close the front cover
Need assistance? Contact us now +1-844-828-5593 For any Kind of Error message:
You are supposed to dial at our Brother printer support number or mail us your queries to reach our experts and avail quick recovery solutions from them to fix the “replace toner” message with a quickness.