The Brother Printer 2200 series Laser Toners and Drums will be used for a long time as the printed paper does not contain clear or dark spots. If you shake the toner thrice at the end of its life, or when the printing begins fading then its lifespan can be increased.
If the printer does not work properly and you can view a red error light or an orange light next to toner because of the printer’s internal page counter reach the maximum programmed number of 1500 pages. For technical support contact Brother Printer Support.
A Yellow toner light begins flashing for some days, this is the sign that the counting is about to finish. When you view Yellow lights then perform the following steps to reset the Brother printer:
- First open the front cover
- Switch off the printer
- Push the ‘go’ button and switch on the printer.
- Leave the “Start” button
- Push the “Start” button twice
- Now all the lights on the panel are on
- Push the “go” button six times
- Now the toner light is off and the error might be appears
- The paper light is either flash or it is on
- Close the Brother printer cover
- Switch off the printer and then switch on
Congrats! Your Brother printer is now ready for printing.
The page counting of Drums is higher than twelve thousand pages.
The step for drums is very simple.
- Switch on the printer
- Also open the front cover of the printer
- Press and hold the go button till then the lights switch on
Dial our toll-free Brother Printer Support Phone Number +1-855-267-5995 for quick online assistance for resolving technical issues relating to the brother printers. Our brother technical support service is available for resolving technical issues of our customers. Please get in touch with our technical support team and will receive online remote technical help service at highly reasonable charges.