The Brother HL-L2395DW is a popular laser printer that can be used for various purposes. You can scan, copy and print documents from the same device. Additionally, you can use this printer either through a wireless connection or a wired connection. Thus, you need to learn how to perform a Brother HL-L2395DW setup wirelessly.
Effective Ways To Setup Brother HL-L2395DW Wireless Printer
Here, we have provided some simple methods for Brother HL-L2395DW setup wirelessly. Before setting up the printer, make sure that you are aware of your router’s SSID and password. Thus, go through these methods one by one.
Method 1 – Set up a Wireless Printer
When you have written down the current network settings, now, follow the steps mentioned in the section below in order to set up your printer.
- Turn on your printer and go to its Control Panel. Here, click on the Menu button and go to the Network option from the list. You can navigate around by using the arrow keys and select the option by pressing the OK button.
- Next, head over to WLAN and select it by pressing the OK button. After that, go to Wireless Setup Wizard and a prompt will appear asking to ‘WLAN Enable?’. Here, select ‘Yes’ to continue with the setup process.
- Now, the printer will search for an available Wi-Fi network and display it on the LCD screen. When the scanning is done, select your router’s SSID from the options.
- Thereafter, enter the password and complete the connection process by pressing the Ok button.
- When the printer is connected properly, a pop-up message will appear on the printer’s screen indicating a successful connection.
Method 2 – Install Printer Driver
After setting up a wireless connection on your printer, it is now time to install the printer driver on your computer. Thus, you can do this by using the Printer Driver CD that came with your printer. Also, you can download it from the official website of Brother in case you’ve misplaced the CD.
- Open the Printer driver installer as an Administrator. Here, choose Brother HL-L2395DW from the list of options and click on Next.
- After that select Wireless Connection and follow the instructions on your screen.
- Next, connect your printer to your computer using a USB or LAN cable. This has to be done only temporarily.
- Now, continue with the setup process of your printer driver and finish the installation process.
After the installation process gets over, restart both your system and your printer. Lastly, try to print a page to check whether you are able to print wirelessly or not.
Hopefully, you will be able to perform Brother HL-I2395DW wireless setup after completing the steps mentioned above. Therefore, you should not skip any steps or else you will have to start the process all over again. In case you are facing some issues, then you need to get in touch with the experts to get it resolved.