Brother printers are one of the best printing devices that successfully meets all your printing requirements for both personal and official usage. But sometimes the printer might stop working even after being connected with the power source and the network. If your brother machine is giving you the same error, get in touch with our Brother Printer Customer Service immediately and let them Resolve brother printer connected but not printing Issue with perfection and quickness.
Probable reasons behind “Printer, not printing” error
- Bad connection- The data cable which connects the printer to the computer, is damaged or not plugged in properly
- Consumables- The printer is out of printing accessories such as paper, ink or toner
- Paused queue- When you have paused any printing job in between and forgot to cancel it. With multiple paused printing jobs in the queue, printer tends to stop printing
- Driver software- Corrupted or improperly installed driver software can prevent the printer from continuing printing job for an indefinite time.
Resolve brother printer connected but not printing Issue:
- Plug in the power cord correctly with your PC
- Check and replace the finished consumables such as paper, ink or toner with new ones
- Find and remove the paused printing jobs from the printing queue
- Check whether the printer driver software installed on your computer is outdated or not and install an updated version of it
- Move the print head gently and remove the scar of paper or other foreign objects, if any
Call us at +1-855-267-5995 to resolve brother printer not connecting to wifi issue:
You can call at our toll-free Brother printer support number or drop a mail to us stating your issues and avail immediate support solutions from our skilled experts.