Imagine you have to print ten copies of any material for a project, but you find the printer is switched off. No matter how much you try, offline status keeps on popping up. What will you do? The obvious answer is to solve the problem as soon as possible. If similar issues are occurring in your branded printer, then we will let you know how to resolve Brother Printer Offline Windows 10.
This article is also a precautionary measure to avoid such a glitch in the future. So read till the end to know unknown facts about this error and ways to get out of it. If you find any technical difficulty or get stuck in any step, feel free to call our Brother Printer Support Number for timely tech assistance.
Brother Printer Offline? Easy Hacks to Bring it Back Online
Brothers Industries Ltd is a Japanese electronics company that started to manufacture printers, desktop, sewing machine, and other accessories in the early 1962s. Brothers printers provide the best quality printing machine at an affordable range. Yet, providing with all its best features, it still lacks behind as it got some issues. One of the common problems is Brother printer offline error.
In case you relate to this problem, no need to worry as it is the most commonly reported problem. Reach us, our experts will guide you to get rid of the issue with ease.
Why Brother Printer Offline in Windows 10?
This is the type of problem, that you will encounter often while trying to connect the printer to Windows 10. Then an error message pops up stating “printer offline”. The error message leaves your machine unresponsive.
Among other various reasons, these are the probable existing reason for the error.
- Paper overloading
- Multiple printing in one time
- Driver related problems
- Connectivity Issues
- Hardware issues
Before jumping to the solution. Make sure the machine has the proper connection and also look for the paper tray and alignment. If still, your printer is not showing online, go through the followings.
How to fix brother printer offline status error on windows 10
Whenever you try to connect the printer, often the printer goes offline. However, simply following a few steps you can ditch the error. Follow the stepwise directions thoroughly should resolve the issue.
- First, click the “Start” button on your computer
- Go to the “Settings” and select ” Devices and Printers”
- Select your “Brother Printer” icon
- Now click on “see what’s printing”
- Click on “Printer” and select “Use Printer Offline” and check the option to start printing. If still, your documents fail to print, proceed with the next step.
- Switch off the Power button of your Brother printer.
- Disconnect the printers USB cable and wait for a few minutes.
- Reconnect the USB cables and “Restart” your computer see if the problem solved.
At this point, all of the printing job in the queue should start printing. Follow these guidelines stepwise, your Brother printer offline error should be resolved at once.
Even after trying all these steps, if the problem persists, contact our experts today and resolve instantly. Our professionals are available round the clock to assist you.
Make More Out Of Your Brother Printer
Printers are sensitive devices that easily react and send a ‘printer offline’ message even when there is only a little deviation in the power supply. This is inherent in all printers because a shortfall in power would naturally affect the performance of the device.
- Check the hardware before changing the settings in the troubleshooting
- Remove anti-virus software for the time being
- Lastly, keep your drivers up to date
- Clean your printer cartridges
Follow these easy hacks to avoid technical glitches further in your printing device and to keep your system updated.
Related Post:- How to Fix the Paper Feed on a Brother Printer?
Printer Offline Windows 10: An Overview
The first thing that users do for printing any page is to switch on the printer and wait for a few seconds. Gradually the printing process starts. However, at times( though it is rare) the printer button does not work, or there is a connection error between the computer and printer. This defect generates the offline status trouble, and the printing slows down. There can be more causes behind this. For instance,
- There can be a problem with your printer. This can be a hardware issue where the function key and the power buttons are not working.
- A faulty driver can also create an offline status issue. If that is the case, then update it as soon as possible.
- Check the cartridge and the inner components of your printer especially the lid. Also, check the printing status on the Windows 10 screen. At times, attaching another Brother printer solves the problem. But this method does not work for USB ports.
- If you are printing online, there are chances of malware and virus attacks which affect the sync between the printer and the device.
- Loose or damaged components ( live wire, Ethernet/network connection, USB cords) will cause a similar situation.
These are some common flaws that often take place. However, there are ways to combat it. Let us see the means of getting out of the defect.
How To Fix Brother Printer Offline Status Error On Windows 10?
Usually, there are troubleshoot programs installed in the Windows 10 platform to identify the problem when the Brother printer shows an offline status. However, there are some self-sufficing methods which can troubleshoot the hindrance efficiently. We will teach you how to fix Brother Printer offline status error on Windows 10 in a series of steps. In case you run with additional troubles or need an expert opinion, just dial our helpline number. Our representatives are prompt in helping you.
Brother printers show an offline status when there is some communication issue between the devices. So, initially switch off the power button of your printer and restart it after a few minutes. Now check the connectivity with the USB cord and the network (wired and wireless). Check the Ethernet cable, router and the lit-up icon on Windows 10( for wireless connection).
The second method is to check the printing settings. Switch off the Brother printer and turn it on later. Then press Windows logo and alphabet I at the same time to open device settings. Under this icon, check ‘what is printing’ and set an option default printer. Side by side clicks the ‘Printer’ option and tap on the pause printing option.
Dial Brother Printer Support Number +1-855-267-5995 for Instant Help
The methods and alternatives are quite easy. They can help the user to eliminate the error quickly. However, to avoid any problem, you can seek help from us. Our professionals diagnose and provide a timely solution for any glitch. Moreover, all the work is done at affordable rates without putting you under any inconvenience. So, communicate through our Brother Printer Support. Users can use the mailbox and send in their queries to. Our specialists will reply right away. An alternative way is the live chat portal where clients can seek direct answers from our tech team.