The Brother Printer error code executes while printing documents in the Windows 7 operating system. While this error executes, users will come across a numeric message as “Error code: 2147500037”. Here the “homegroup password” section may get affected, so it is essential to save it somewhere in a proper doc file. According to professionals the error restricts the printing process of the ‘homegroup password’.
If we interpret the error message in other words then, it says that the Windows 7 is unable to print this document for you because it needs a default browser which should be the “Internet Explorer“. Well, below are steps to fix Brother Printer error code 2147500037.
Steps to troubleshoot Brother Printer 2147500037
Step 1: Change the default browser
- The very first thing is simply to press the start button and then, type the “default programs”
- Choose the “Default Programs” from the list and click on it
- Now, click on the “Set your default programs” icon to choose it and then tap the “Internet Explorer”
- Click the “Set this program as default” icon and press the “OK” button
Step 2: Printing phase
- To print, just choose the “Set your default programs” icons and then, tap the favorite browser such as Google Chrome, IE, etc.
- Users are requested to select the “Set this program as default” icon.
- Step 3: Set to default mode
- After selecting the “Default programs”, simply select the “Set your default programs” icon
- Tap the “Internet Explorer” icon.
- Select the “favorite browser” and then tap the “Set this program as default”
Call us at Brother Printer Support Number for immediate results to issues
Contact our technicians at Brother Printer Customer Support Number to bring world-class support solutions for all your issues. We are available all day long to bring the optimized answer while ensuring that the same issue is not faced again. Backed by a team of exceptionally qualified technicians, we are chosen as a well-known tech support provider by customers.