Google Cloud Print helps you to print using your Google Account from any network compatible device. But before that you need to connect Brother Printer to Google Cloud Print. To help you in the connection issue, Brother Printer Support Number +1-855-267-5995 proffers world class help.
Google Cloud Print connects your printer to web making your device accessible from anywhere. It allows you to connect your entire devices to a single or more printers. Google Cloud Print is compatible for wireless, cloud-ready and non-wireless printers. As soon as you connect Brother Printer to Google Cloud, you can avail all the services that it offers. You can make your vulnerable to a certain network.
Efficacious Steps to Connect Brother Printer to Google Cloud Print:
Brother cloud ready printer accumulates compatible printing application. It enables you to print from anywhere using Google Cloud Print. Read the blog out to further learn about the process to connect Brother Printer to Google Cloud Print. You can also avail remote services from Brother Customer Care Service for instant help.
Step 1: Install Google Cloud Print Computer Application
Google Cloud Print has a number of compatible applications. It helps you to print pages using the Cloud Print. The Chrome Browser also helps you in that.
Step 2: Print Items from the Hardware and Compatible Apps
- First of all, you need to launch the Google Cloud Management Page.
- Next choose the orange printer button to click on Upload File to Print.
- Choose a file from the computer followed by clicking on the Open button.
- Finally click on the Print button after choosing your print ready printer.
Step 3: Print Using Google Chrome
With the help of Google Cloud Print, you can even print files and pages that appear on the Chrome Browser.
- Open your Chrome Web Browser and thus click on Menu button found on the top right corner.
- Now click on the Print option to look for Destination Section.
- Click on Change to choose your preferred cloud ready printer.
- Finally press the Print button to start printing.
Step 4: Save Files and Pages in Your Google Drive
Save files and pages in your Google Driver as well.
- Open Google Chrome Browser and thus click on Menu button.
- Next you need to “Print” option to navigate to Destination section.
- Now click on Change to choose “Save to Google Drive”.
- And now finally click on “Save” button to save the changes.
Why to Rely on Brother Tech Support?
Due to the following features and qualities, you can utterly rely on us:
- Remote Assistance
- Instant Problem Identify
- Quality Service at Low Cost
- No Hidden Charges for Support
- Resolve Printer Issues
If you are trying to connect your Brother Printer to Google Cloud Print, avail our professional aid at your doorsteps. With complete guidance and step by step approach, Brother Customer Service Number will help you in the process thoroughly.