Subsequently, Brother printers are renowned for its multifunctional printing features. It offers us high quality and strongly designed printing solutions which help to heighten our customer value. Despite the impressive features of Brother printer, you might encounter a number of errors that might hamper your work. Clogged print nozzles are one of the common error that you might encounter. This problem can cause severe printing problems in any printer.
Therefore, To resolve this issue, you have to Clean Brother Printers Nozzles. Once you have cleaned the printhead properly, check whether the print quality is improved or not by printing a test page.
Symptoms that indicate the Nozzles of your Brother printer has been clogged:
- If the printer produces sound counter-intuitive
- when hot end temperature is too low
- If the nozzles are too close to the bed
- when there is an inconsistent filament diameter
- If the dust particles have clogged the filament
Wondering “how do I Clean the Nozzles on Brother LC61 Printers?”
Please follow the following instructions to clean the nozzles on Brother LC61 printers:
- In the printer press Ink or Ink reports
- Go to the cleaning option with the down pointer
- Select Menu/ set
- Go to the shade of the nozzle that you want to clean up
- Select “All” if you want to clean up all the shades
- Again press menu/set
- Now look for the date and time as it notifies that the cleaning is done
Therefore, After you are done with the above steps, print a test page to check whether the printing quality is improved or not.
Contact us +1-855-267-5995 for effective solutions of your Brother printer errors:
If you are unable to fix any errors that you encounter with your Brother printer, communicate with our executives. We will provide you with the best-proven that will help you to sort out your issues at an instance. Dial Brother tech support phone number and choose affordable service in your budget accordingly.