Brother IntelliFAX 4100 is one of Brother’s highly optimized products. But with its astonishing features come along peculiar technical blunders. But don’t worry, Brother Printer Support Number +1-855-267-5995 is here to support you and back you up. No matter what the problems is, the team will help you Fix a Brother IntelliFAX 4100.
Brother has a bucket of high performing devices like Brother IntelliFAX 4100. These devices are not only efficient enough to fulfill you faxing experience but also take care of your printing and copying needs. The multifunctional model no longer exists in the market. But many who has it does not seem much happy. They often complain about technical calamities that are nothing but disastrous for them. Many common issues like:
- Brother intellifax 4100e not receiving faxes
- Brother intellifax 4100e will not send faxes
- Brother intellifax 4100e Drivers Issues and so on.
An effective solution to Fix a Brother IntelliFAX 4100
This commercial fax machine can turn out to be a nightmare under bad circumstances. You need a proper and to-the-point solution to take care of its common issues. For the novice user, this may seem pretty difficult to handle Brother IntelliFAX 4100. But with the help of the blog and Brother Customer Support Services at back, even complex troubleshooting will be easier for them.
Solution 1: Reset the Drum Counter
- If you ever confront ‘Change Drum Soon’ error message on the display, then it means it is time for you to reset the drum counter.
- To do so, you need to first open the front cover and thus press down the ‘Clear’option.
- Now finally press ‘1’ to reset the counter.
Solution 2: Check the Paper Load Tray
- Next, you need to make sure whether the load tray is empty or properly loaded or not.
- Look on the display screen whether you are having any ‘Check Paper’ error message.
- To check, you need to pull the load tray out of the machine.’
- Check whether there is any crinkled or struck paper inside or not.
- If the tray is empty or there are no papers in the tray, then fill the tray accurately.
Solution 3: Stop Overfilling the Paper Tray
- In case you are confronting chronic paper jams while printing, take out the excess paper from the tray.
- Make sure you do not overload the Paper Tray. Keep the volume up to 250
Solution 4: Decrease the Print Resolution
- When your printer shows ‘out of memory’ error, reset the printer’s resolution once.
- To do so, you need to click on File followed by clicking on Print.
- Now under Print Options choose the software application where you are trying to print from.
- There you need to decrease the resolution of the printer and try printing again.
Solution 5: Remove Paper Jam
- In case you are having a Paper Jam or Please Open Cover error, it means there is a piece of debris stuck inside the printer.
- On such circumstances, pull the front cover out, reach out for the jammed papers.
- If found, pull them out of the front cover.
- Now close the cover that is in the front side and thus press the Stop or Exit button.
- After removing, try to print, fax or copy again.
Grab 24*7 Brother Printer Support Service to fix IntelliFAX 4100
In case, you are facing more issues than expected and but have no way to make them disappear, then contact Brother Printer Support Number. It is a platform for all who stresses over on technical issues. We comprise a team capable of solving any Brother Printer issues with superiority. No matter what the gravity or nature of the error is, you will receive world-class treatment while resting at your desk.