Brother printer is famous for delivering reliable performance and its multifunctional units. Moreover, it has some of the extraordinary functionalities that makes it unique from other scanning devices. Not only that but also it offers an excellent consistent result by using its outstanding technology and top features. Besides its incredible features, it has also some technical glitches like other electronic devices that becomes a critical issue to the users. Therefore, you might get stuck with the unexpected error message, “Bother Printer is Offline”. It also displays error codes that are difficult to resolve. However, we are going to discuss the Brother printer not working problem with its significant issues and effective solutions that will help you to resolve this issue immediately.
Major Issues for Brother Printer not Working Problem
Lots of problems you can face at the time of using a Brother printer. The Brother printer fails to work properly due to some of the common but critical issues. Therefore, here, we are going to discuss them as per your convenience. So, these will be helpful to overcome this annoying issue at the initial stage.
- In the case of the Wireless connection, if the router fails to generate a steady signal, the printer offline issue occurs. On the other hand, if the Ethernet cable is faulty or the port is damaged to connect, then the wired network will fail to create smooth internet connectivity.
- An outdated Brother Printer Driver can’t detect the devices which you connect to the printer. Therefore, your device will display the unexpected error message, “Printer Is Not Working Properly”.
- Sometimes, it has been seen that the configuration error prevents the driver installation, updates as well as the scanning issue. Therefore, the device fails to recognize the printer even after connecting it to the device.
- In the case of the multiple copies, you need to use the printer spooler. The Brother printer spooler stores the papers into its device and keeps it in a queue format. It starts the printing process based on the given priority. However, the only proper setup of the spooler only can generate multiple hard copies.
Verify if the Brother Printer is Working Properly or Not and Fix it with Simple Methods
There are some of the effective steps you can use to verify whether the Brother printer is offline working properly or not. Moreover, it improves the printer’s performance by enhancing its speed as well as controlling the spooling factors.
Method 1: Fix Printer Connection Issue
- Restart the Brother printer as well as reboot the PC connected to it.
- Now, check the network connection is working properly or not.
- If you use the USB cable to create a connection between the computer and the Brother printer, then you need to verify the cable. And if the cable is found as defective, then replace it as soon as possible.
- If you are a user of the wired network, then check whether the cable is connected properly or not. In case it doesn’t show the signal, check the cable by inserting it into other port. If it is working, then repair the damaged port immediately.
- Again, if you use a wireless router to connect the Printer, then verify the WiFi signal. If the signal is toggling on a frequent basis or dropping the signal, then try to modify the Network Settings.
- Go to the WiFi signal and right-click on it.
- Choose the Open Network and Sharing Centre option from the pop-up menu.
- Click on the Change Adapter Settings from the left pane of the resultant window.
- Here, you can see a list of available wireless connections and select the WiFi which you use to connect.
- After that, right-click on it and select the Properties from the appeared menu.
- Tap on the Networking tab and place the tick marks on the IPV4 and IPV6 check boxes respectively.
- Now, confirm the new changes by tapping the OK button.
- Restart the device and the printer in normal mode. Now, reconnect them to each other and check whether the Brother printer is working properly or not.
- If the connection problem still persists, then try to contact your ISP to fix this network connection fault permanently.
Method 2: Verify Printer Status
- Turn off the Brother printer and power it back on in normal mode.
- Type “devices” in the search box and open the Devices and Printer window.
- After that, expand the Hardware and Sound option.
- Click on the View Devices and Printers option under it and choose the Brother model which you are using.
- Right-click on the printer name and select the Printer properties from the appeared menu.
- Next, click the Printer Test Page button from the bottom section of the window.
- Now, check the status of the printer based on the information given on the same page. If it shows a gray colored icon without any green tick mark, then it ensures that the printer is not working.
- However, right-click on that icon and choose the option Set as Default Printer.
- Then, remove the tick from the option Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline to overcome the Brother printer offline issue.
Method 3: Check Brother Printer Spooler
- Press the Windows and R key together from the keyboard.
- Type “services.msc” in the Run dialog box and press the Enter key to open the Services Window.
- Locate the Print Spooler from the list of devices appeared on the screen.
- Check whether the status is running or not.
- Right-click on the Spooler device and select the option Start from the appeared menu if you won’t able to see the status.
- Right-click on the Brother Printer Spooler and click on the Start.
- Now, the printer status is ste as running and hen done, reboot the Brother printer.
- Finally, connect the printer to the PC and check whether the Printer is working or not.
Method 4: Upgrade the Printer Driver
- Type “devicemngr” in the search box and press the Enter key to launch the Device Manager window.
- Go to the Device and Printer option and expand it.
- Here, you can find out the Brother printer name and right-click on it.
- Choose Update Driver option from the resultant menu.
- Now, click the YES button from the permission dialog box to confirm the update process.
- It will start the update process and wait until the driver update process is done successfully.
- Once done, restart the Printer as well as the Computer.
- Finally, insert the A4 pages into the input system tray and check whether the scanning issue persists or not.
In the above article, we have discussed the top 4 methods for keeping your Brother printer work properly. Moreover, the steps will play an effective role to fix the scanning issue and enhance the scanner performance. Besides this, we have discussed some of the significant issues that are responsible for this problem that helps to avoid them effectively. So, we hope this article will be helpful for the Brother users to keep the printer device technical glitches-free.
Our Tech bolster group constantly here for your assistance you can associate with us through mail and telephone call. Our toll-Free number is +1-855-267-5995 lines open 24*7.Our master group gives you brisk reaction and quicker goals.