Currently, Brother All-in-one printers have become popular for both office and home purposes. Out of these, the Brother MFC-J410W printers are the most bought printer by many users. One of the main features of this printer is its Wireless connectivity. Thus, it allows users to print without a wired connection. Thus, you need to know how to setup a brother mfc-j410w wireless printer.
Effective Methods to Setup Brother Mfc-j410w Wireless Printer
In this section, we are going to provide detailed methods to help you set up your printer wirelessly. Thus, go through these one by one.
Method 1: Configure Printer’s Wireless Settings
The first thing you need to do is to configure wireless settings from the printer’s control panel. Thus, follow the steps below to perform this task.
- Firstly, you need to go to your printer and open its Menu. Thereafter, press the ‘6’ button to open the Network.
- Next, press the ‘2’ button to head over to WLAN. After selecting this, the device will ask for confirmation regarding enabling WLAN. Thus, press the ‘1’ button to confirm this change.
- Now, this will start the Wireless Setup Wizard. Thereafter, it will search for available wireless connections within the area.
- Thus, select your router’s SSID and press the Ok button to go to the next menu.
- Finally, enter your router’s password and finish the setup process. The printer will automatically connect to this wireless network every time it is turned on.
If you failed to establish a connection, then you need to repeat all the steps once again. After establishing the wireless connection, you need to now install the printer driver to properly connect your printer.
Method 2: Install Printer Drivers
After connecting the printer and Wifi, you need to install the printer drivers. Generally, you can get the printer driver software along with the device itself. Alternatively, you can download the latest version from Brother’s official website.
Therefore, follow the steps provided below to carry out the installation procedure.
- Firstly, insert the CD-ROM or run the driver installer downloaded from the Internet. Now, select the model of your printer from the menu and click Next.
- Now, select the “Wireless Network connection” option and click on Next once again.
- After that, you will be prompted to either Change the firewall settings or to continue with it. Here, choosing the “Change firewall settings” is recommended.
- Next, follow the instructions as provided on the screen to carry on with the installation process. Also, make sure that your computer is connected to the printer through USB or LAN connection.
- Finally, follow the rest of the instructions to complete the setup procedure. Thereafter, print a test page to check whether you are able to use your Brother MFC J410W printer wirelessly or not.
To summarize, you should be able to print wirelessly by following the steps provided in the above section. Thereafter, if you are facing any issue during printing, then you need to check for the following points.
- Check if the ink cartridge has sufficient ink
- Set the paper in the tray property.
- Make sure the trays of the printer is properly placed.
- Check if you have put the paper in the correct tray.