The Brother MFC 9325CW printer offers a high quality of printing and copying up to 19 pages per minute. It can easily produce excellent quality of output of up to 600* 2400 dpi. Moreover, it has an added functionality of both wired and wireless connections. Hence, you should know the Brother MFC 9325CW wireless setup procedure to enjoy all its features.
Brother MFC 9325CW Wireless Setup: Steps to Follow
Now, go through the following steps one by one to start the setup procedure for your Brother MFC 9325CW printer.
At first, you have to unpack the machine and remove the packing material from the box. Then, place the drum unit as well as the toner cartridges accordingly.
After that, load the paper into the Paper Tray. For that, first, take out the paper tray from the machine. Then, press the green paper guide and adjust the slider according to the paper size that you are using.
Ensure that the number of papers is below the maximum paper mark.
For the next step, connect the AC power cable and telephone line to the machine and the computer. In case, a language selection page appears on the display, then select it.
Also, select the Correct Receive Mode. For that, press and hold the Menu, 0, 1 keys. Next, hold the upper or lower arrow to select the receive mode.
Afterward, press OK followed by Stop/ Exit button.
If you have an eye problem, then adjust the LED brightness. Also, set the Station ID. To set the Station ID, press Menu, 0, 3 keys. Then, enter the fax number on the dial pad and press OK.
After that, enter your telephone number and your name on the dial pad and hit the OK key. Also, set the Dial Prefix settings. Also, automatically set the Daylight Saving Time.
Once you have successfully applied the above four steps, now it’s time to configure the wireless settings to communicate with the machine. You can use any of the given methods to complete the wireless setup.
- Use Printer Driver Software
- Use Printer’s Control Panel
Option 1 – Printer Driver Software
Before going with this option, note down your router’s SSID and password. Now, you can install Brother MFC 9325CW printer driver either through its CD or download it right off the internet. Thereafter, follow the steps given below.
- Run the installer as an Administrator and choose your printer’s model from the list of options. Thereafter, install the MFL- Pro Suite. In case the license agreement appears, simply click on Yes to continue.
- Next, select Wireless Network Connection and then choose ‘Change the Firewall port settings to enable network connection’ and continue with the installation.
- After that, select Temporarily use a USB cable and connect your printer to the computer using a USB cable.
- Now, the setup will start searching for available wireless networks. Thus, choose the SSID of your router and enter its password to connect to it.
- If, the authentication and encryption network settings are not enabled, then, click on Next and the settings will automatically be sent to the device. Click on Next to install the MFL-Pro Suite.
After that, the Brother MFC 9325CW wireless setup process will be completed.
Option 2 – Printer’s Control Panel
Before proceeding further, you must have the Wireless settings that you have noted down earlier. After that, go to your printer’s control panel and follow the given instructions.
- Press menu, 7 ( Network), 2 (WLAN), 2 ( Setup Wizard). When WLAN Enable? The message appears, press 1 to select. Then, the setup procedure will be started.
- Now, the printer will start searching for available wireless networks around you. From here, use the Up and Down arrow keys to select your SSID and press the Ok button.
- After that, enter the network’s password by using the numpad on your printer.
- Then, the printer will try to connect with the Wireless network. If it connected successfully, then the LED lights will start blinking.
- Finally, go to your computer and try to print a test page to check whether you are able to print the document wirelessly or not.
Finally, you should be able to print wirelessly on your Brother MFC 9325CW printer after following the steps provided above. However, you may need to get in touch with Technical Support in case you were unable to set it up on your own. They will be able to set it up for you or guide you through the process.