The Brother HL-L2350DW all-in-one printer is a popular model that offers some really good features. The most helpful feature of this printer is the wireless connection feature. This will allow you to avoid all the problems related to a wired connection. Thus, you need to learn how to do brother hl-l2350dw wifi setup before using this feature.
Easy Ways to Setup Brother HL-L2350DW over a Wireless Network
Here, we have provided easy step by step instructions to help you set up your wireless printer. Hence, go through them carefully. You can carry out the setup procedure by following any one of the following methods.
Method 1 – Using Printer’s Control Panel
The most basic way to setup your Brother HL-L2350DW wirelessly is through its control panel. Therefore, follow the steps given below to do so.
- Turn on your printer and go to the control panel. Now, use the arrow keys to navigate and select the Network option. Thereafter, press the OK button to open it
- Then, go to the WLAN option and click the OK button once again. Here, look for the Wireless Network Wizard and launch it.
- Now, you should get a prompt asking to “WLAN Enable?”. Simply choose yes to enable it.
- After that, your printer will start searching for the available network. Thus, select your network from the list and press the OK button to go to the next screen.
- Thereafter, enter the password for the network and finish the installation process. Next, go to the official website of Brother and download the printer driver from there. Install the printer driver to complete the setup procedure.
After you have completed the setup, make sure to restart both the devices. Now, print a test page to check if the problem has been resolved or not.
Method 2 – Using Windows Control Panel
Alternatively, you can set up the Brother HL-L2350DW printer wirelessly by connecting it directly to the computer. After that, you can set it up using the Control panel. To do this, follow the steps given below.
- First, click on the Start button and type ‘control’ in the text field. Subsequently, press enter to open the Control Panel.
- Here. go to “Hardware and Sound” and select “Device and Printer” from the list.
- From there, go to the “Add a printer” option and choose “Add Network/Wireless printer”.
- Next, make sure that your printer’s Wi-Fi connection is on. Thereafter, choose your printer’s model from the list and click on “Next”.
- Finally, follow the rest of the instructions to complete the installation process.
After this, you can easily disconnect the cable from the printer and start using your printer normally.
By now, you should be able to easily complete the brother hl-l2350dw wifi setup. If you are having problems with getting it to work, then you may have to get in touch with Technical assistance. They will be able to help you out by either doing it for you or guiding you through the process correctly.