Print heads can be jam if your Brother Printer Technical Support +1-855-267-5995 has not used for a long time or the printer cartridge has been stored for a long time or empty. When the print heads are blocked then it directly impacts the quality of the printing jobs. This blog will helps you in learning the procedure for cleaning print heads. For instant technical help contact Brother Printer Help.
Method 1: The Vacuum
- Clean the cartridge with a soft cloth slowly.
- Clean the cartridge nozzle by using the vacuum hose.
- Then print a test page to check the printer.
Method 2: Self Cleaning Tool for the Mac Users
- Choose “print and fax” by clicking on “system preferences”.
- Select the printer which requires cleaning and launch “Print Queue.”
- Then click at the utility icon on the printer applicable and choose “maintenance.”
- Choose “cleaning” in pop-up menu and then click on the “OK” button.
- Print a test page by running the head cleaning tool.
Method 3: Manual Cleaning Process
- Inspect the printer installation manual for the position of your print head.
- Detach the ink cartridges and drop hot water in a cotton cloth.
- Rub the cloth against the print head to detach dry ink.
- Run the printer personal cleaning tool twice.
Method 4: Cartridge with Print Head
- Squeeze the ink cartridge in a cup of hot water for one night if the print head is within the cartridge.
- Detach the ink cartridge from the water and dry it completely with the help of a paper towel.
- Install the cartridge again inside the printer and launch the cleaning tool.
Method 5: Self Clean Tool for MS Windows XP/Vista End-Users
- Launch the control panel menu and choose “printers.”
- Select and right click the printer which needs to be cleaned. Then choose “properties” in the drop down menu.
- Select the tab for cleaning.
- Also choose the nozzles that need to be cleaned and start the printer cleaning tool.
- The last step is to print a test page and inspect result.
Follow all these mention above steps to fix Clean Print Heads problems by our Brother Printer Customer Support expert. If you are unable to fix it, just dial our toll-free number +1-855-267-5995 for online solution.